March 19, 2013

#53 Back to the Grind Soundtrack

As I struggle to get back into the post-Spring Break school routine, I've taken a break to make another playlist for you all! This post will be short and sweet, but enjoy the music! I hope everyone who is getting back to the school grind had a great Spring Break. If you haven't yet had yours or are currently on it, lucky you! I certainly had a wonderful time on my break. It was the perfect combination of rest, relaxation, catching up with old friends, being with family, and of course, what break (especially Spring Break) would be complete without some shenanigans thrown in there? Those "...wait what?" and "I can't believe that just happened" moments are the ones that become lasting memories! While I'm very saddened that Spring Break is over and I don't have another break to look forward to until the summer, I'll get through it. I mean, think about it this way, we've hit the homestretch y'all! Only a month and a half-ish until summer!

Until then, enjoy this playlist! Excuse me while I attempt to finish my chemistry homework and make sense of my information technology readings...


Also, be sure to check out my Things I'm Reading and Things I'm Loving pages on the top tabs above! I'll be updating them so be sure to keep up (kind of like how we love to keep up with the Kardashians...no? Okay)! And how perfect is this picture? Perfect Spring Break/music parallel. Sometimes things just fall into place beautifully!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment