October 2, 2012

#30 With This I Return To You

Alright, so I'm accepting the fact that I am a beyond horrible blogger. In all honesty, my blog is always somewhere in the back of my mind, but for some reason, lately I haven't had any inspiration whatsoever. For awhile I was troubled by this fact. I mean I'm calling myself a writer, but I can't think of anything to write? To say I was discouraged would be the understatement of the century. I don't want to be presumptuous and assume that I have a ton of readers, but if I do have readers, I've felt like a disappointment to you all lately. There is nothing better than getting support from you all, but I haven't been delivering lately. I got to thinking about this the other day, and I had a thought. In a way, it's a good thing I haven't been blogging. The premise of the whole thing is things I should've done. It's about regrets and wishing to have done things differently. If I haven't thought of anything to write about, I haven't regretted anything. College is about starting over and creating a new life for yourself. It's kind of hard think of things I regret when I've only been in college for about a month and a half. The only real regrets I have involve poor food choices and going to sleep a little too late. Nothing worth writing about. But instead of being mad at myself for not being able to write, I've decided that I'm happy with that. It's a good thing that I don't have any regrets about my college experience so far. I can only hope it will continue this way in the coming months. I'm pretty sure I'll continue to make poor sleeping decisions and wish that I hadn't eaten things that I shouldn't have, but as far as life decisions go, I can only hope that I'll continue on the way I have so far. College has been good for me. No regrets. Yet. Hopefully it'll stay that way. 

Here's where you guys come in. I'm wondering if I should change up the content of my blog. I don't really want to completely make a new blog because I love this one so much, but I'm worried that if I keep it the same as it is now, I'll just ignore it for another month like I did this time (which is horrible, but true). Any thoughts?

By the way, thank you guys for staying with me even though I've been horribly inconsistent. I promise I haven't been doing nothing. Let me know what you think about moving forward with the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment