January 31, 2013

#42 Monotony Music Days


Seeing as I've hit a monotonous point in my life with school getting back into full swing, I can't say that there's much going on with me! Other than the constant readings and lectures to attend, my life hasn't consisted of all that much except finishing all available episodes of Downton Abbey, shooting myself in the foot by starting Vampire Diaries on Netflix, and the occasional dinner somewhere other than my dorm cafeteria. I lead such an exciting life! So instead of a cool story of my college life (...because there are so many...yeah...) today, I will be sharing with you all a facet of my musical taste! Below is a playlist of twelve songs that I have oh so carefully selected to share with you. I say carefully because there are some songs that I love, but wouldn't be quick to admit to the whole world. Let's just say that I'm no stranger to mainstream pop! While I do not claim to be a music expert by any regard, I'd like to think my taste isn't terrible! A lot of you have probably heard these songs before, (like I said, I'm no expert) but I just thought I'd share! I'd also be happy to take any music suggestions! I love hearing new things, so feel free to share with me too. And make sure to scroll down on the list to see all twelve songs!


On another note, I am very excited to announce that I will be featuring guest bloggers in the coming weeks in a series called "Things My Friends Are Doing," so keep an eye out for that! And a big thanks to Rebecca Marin for helping me out with embedding this playlist in my post. I have to admit, I'm a bit on technologically-challenged side, but thankfully Rebecca was able to help me out. She features a  "Weekend Playlist" on her beautiful blog that I absolutely love and highly encourage that you all check out here! I'm sure it will inspire you all as it has inspired me! 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment