November 6, 2012

#35 I Love You. Thanks For 15,000

I've officially reached 15,000 views!

I want to thank all of you for being on this journey with me for the past several months. When I started this I didn't realize how much it would come to mean to me. It began as something I did because I was inspired one day and thought "Hey, maybe I should blog about that." I didn't think it would last nearly this long, but it has! I would like to say that it's all me, but it's really you. It is the view count that keeps me going. Seeing that number rise and rise makes me feel like people out there actually care what I'm writing on this small little blog. Since you all keep coming back, so do I. You all inspire me. 

I am humbled and grateful that you've supported me like you have even with all the changes--from high school to college, from regret to action, from Things I Should've Done to Things I'm Doing. I know I've changed as a person in doing this, and I think it's for the better. It has proved to me that writing really is an outlet. I encourage anyone looking for an outlet to try it. You don't have to be the best writer in the world to get something from it--in fact you don't even have to be good to get something from it! I learned in psychology class earlier in the semester that writing about your experiences is proven to make you feel better about them, and because of this, I believe that wholeheartedly. 

So again, I want to thank you all for going on this journey with me. I will ask that you stick with me because there are many more college adventures to be had! 

Here's to the next 15,000!

Also, congratulations to President Barack Obama and everyone who voted today--whether it was for the first time or otherwise! You're officially a part of history.



No comments:

Post a Comment